Culture Gate ModeratorBecome a member of Culture Gate project team
Everyone can become a moderator on Culture Gate. Moderators are registered users that are official members of Culture Gate project team. A moderator can offer his services in several issues. Typically a moderator:
- assigns user roles,
- creates user private groups (after communication with a user that will become the group leader),
- views all content (public and private),
- checks for offensive content and warns or bans users for this purpose but does not have the authority to delete them,
- can contribute content and
- can become forum moderator.